The webinar discusses the importance of this course which is designed to equip our learners with the skills to handle intricate conditions like complex chronic rhinosinusitis, sinonasal or skull base tumors, and thyroid eye disease. By enrolling in this course, participants will get to explore innovative methods such as the Trans-orbital approach.
The highlights of the webinar discussion are listed as follows:
• The importance of addressing complex pathologies and novel approaches.
• Getting a good understanding through hands-on cadaveric dissection workshop.
• Getting good exposure to learn various endoscopic and trans-orbital approaches to the skull base using cadaveric specimens and state-of-the-art equipment.
• Getting a good team of faculty to provide participants with lectures, demonstrations, and feedback to the students throughout the course.
• Discussion of the course module which covers topics such as chronic rhinosinusitis, sinonasal tumors, thyroid eye disease, cavernous sinus, optic nerve decompression, orbital decompression, and skull base reconstruction.