Stay ahead of the curve by learning the latest insights on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. GHA periodically conducts webinars & courses for you to pursue.
Stay ahead of the curve by learning the latest insights on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. GHA periodically conducts webinars & courses for you to pursue. The recently held webinar provided an overview of the latest trends and methods adopted in cancer treatments. The webinar was headed by experts in the field of cancer immunology and immunotherapy, and they discussed a variety of topics about the treatment, some of which are listed as follows:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the intricate interplay between tumors and the immune system.
Analyze how tumors evade immune detection and explore the promising potential of novel immunotherapies like checkpoint blockade and CAR T-cell therapy.
- Understand how research is translating into clinical applications, including the development of personalized tumor vaccines.
- Understand the complex relationship between tumors and the immune system.
- Analyze tumor evasion strategies and discover how immunotherapies like checkpoint blockade and CAR T-cells are redefining cancer treatment.
- Explore the future of personalized medicine with insights on tumor vaccines and how research directly impacts patient care.
Participants had good insight and were able to ask questions and interact with the speakers. For more such insights and the latest happenings, please visit our GHA website periodically for more updates on this.
Course Director / Faculty
Group Medical Advisor