ALL ON FOUR AND PTERYGOID
DENTAL IMPLANT COURSE
GDA Certificate on completion
₹ 25000 + 18% GST
Early Bird Charges
14-15 Dec, 2023
The “all-on-four” treatment concept was developed to maximize the use of available remnant bone in atrophic jaws, allowing immediate function and avoiding regenerative procedures that increase the treatment costs and patient morbidity, as well as the complications inherent to these procedures.
- To independently plan and assess a case of full mouth rehabilitation.
- Apply the surgical concepts of All on Four techniques in the placement of implants.
- Prosthetic workflow in All on Four Implant Rehabilitation.
- Strategies for prevention and management of surgical and prosthetic complications.
- To be able to plan and execute a case for full mouth rehabilitation to achieve predictable outcome.
- To perform step wise surgical protocols including all techniques to raise a flap, suture and monitor healing.
- To restore All on Four implants using Prosthetic Protocols including Occlusal and Aesthetic considerations.
- To manage both hard and soft tissues in compromised situations.
- Assistance in setting up an Implantology Practice.
- Value Addition of Dental Implantology and full mouth rehabilitation in your clinical practice.
Download Brochure For More Information
Expert Faculty Members
DR. GIRISH RAO S
Prof and Senior consultant
Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantologist
DR. ANANDA KRISHNA G N
Prosthodontist and Implantologist